Saturday, October 11, 2008

Southwell Artist Studios Open: Southwell Artspace Friday 17th October - Sunday 19th October

Prints from a number of drawings are available please contact me for further information
Framed prints range from £200
Mounted £100
Unframed or mounted £80

Between Friday 17th October and Sunday 19th October I will be showing work in my studio at Southwell Artspace, alongside work by other Artspace artists and artists from Southwell including Peter and Heather Cartwright, Stuart Parkinson and David Willets. Original works and prints will be for sale including charcoal drawings from the 'Ghosts in the Wilderness' exhibition and drawings from dance workshops at Redhill School in Nottingham performed by Nottingham Contemporary Dance Collective.

3 comments:

Libuscka said...

Hi Glyn, I remember seeing your charcoal drawings for the first time on display in your living room, and saying:"Oh, they're good photos"! D'oh. I'd definitely be interested in a couple of drawings; please let me know what you still have available. Cheers

Glyn Brewerton said...

Hi Lib,

You can purchase prints of all of the drawings, let me know which drawings you like particularly - I'm going to start putting up the whole series online these will be on my blog shortly, my website is currently under construction.

Libuscka said...

Good, good, good, the sooner the better. A 'cloud' picture springs to mind...will wait patiently for any updates, though.